Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Panera Bread Member Card + Recipe

Baked Egg & Toast Cups w/Tomatoes-Cheddar
I just registered my "My Panera" member card online and received a bonus: a free cup of coffee, tea or soda! This is awesome--I love their coffee (and the baked egg souffle!!!). I got the card when I visited a Panera Bread restaurant and had to activate it online but I believe you can register online even if you don't already have a card. Each time you visit/purchase, your card gets swiped and they reward you with little surprises based on your purchases. 

While on the site, I saw this awesome-looking recipe for Baked Egg and Toast Cups with Tomatoes and Cheddar. I'm definitely going to try this recipe. If it is half as good as their baked egg souffles, this one will be a keeper. Check out the recipe and register for your member rewards card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this post!