Friday, August 6, 2010

New Blog Name

Hello Friends,

I hope you are all enjoying the summer!!! Whew, it has been a very busy summer for me and I can't believe how fast time is flying. There's been a lot going on in my life over the past few months and I sincerely apologize for not being able to make blog posts for a while!

I wanted to let you all know that I had to change the blog name/url. If you haven't already guessed, the new name is "Seasoned & Stirred!" and the blog url is http://seasonedandstirred.blogspot.com.  I have also created a new page on Facebook because unfortunately, they do not allow you to change page names. The new FB page url is http://www.facebook.com/pages/Seasoned-Stirred/146461612046057?ref=sgm.

I sincerely hope you will all join me on the new FB page (please note that the old FB fan box will be deleted from the main blog in a few days). THANKS to all of you for your continued support! I look forward to sharing many more recipes, giveaways and good times under the new name, Seasoned & Stirred!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this post!