Saturday, February 12, 2011

Product Review: MOCAFE Precious Divinity Spiced Chai

I've had my fair share of steamy, creamy chai over the years. Loose blends, tea bags, liquids, homemade concoctions--you name it, I've tried it. While I've not yet had the pleasure strolling down a busy street in Mumbai to purchase an authentic cup of chai from a chai wallah, I am a self-professed chai aficionado so I know a good cup of chai when I drink one. :>)

I found MOCAFE Precious Divinity Spiced Chai Tea Mix while browsing the gourmet section of one of my favorite discount stores and it has quickly become my favorite instant hot drink mix!

The label boasts "a potent concoction of fragrant spices and rare estate grown tea"...I'll say! It's pre-sweetened, creamy (contains non-fat milk) and has the perfect amount of spice. Just add hot water to three tablespoons of the mix and you'll soon find yourself enveloped in a warm, comforting hug. Also available in decaf. My only gripe is that I would have liked a little less sweetness but hey it's chai--it's supposed to be sweet, right? Anyway, my son and I have been blown away by the convenience and creamy deliciousness of this drink. I am happy to give my latest find 5 hearts! ♥♥♥♥♥

MOCAFE makes a variety of delicious-looking drink mixes. Next, I'm trying the Mexican Spiced Ground Chocolate...YUM! You can find the chai and their other drink mixes here: MOCAFE™ Online Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this post!