Wednesday, September 8, 2010

E-Mealz: Meal Planning on a Budget

Any busy moms or frugal cooks out there?

Today I stumbled onto this great website called E-Mealz.com--a meal planning resource with a cool and simple concept: they provide various meal planning ideas in several categories that are diet specific or based on current supermarket sales in your area.  The fee for the service is $5 a month and you get a customized, aisle by aisle grocery list with each suggested meal plan.

Coming up with creative, budget-friendly meal plans is usually not an issue for me but I can see how having this type of service could be very helpful for busy moms with time and budget constraints.  I am not associated with the folks at E-Mealz I'm just passing along information you might be able to use.  Check out E-Mealz to see if what they have to offer can help simplify your life a little. Tell them that Lynn from Seasoned & Stirred! sent you.

2 comments:

  1. My E. Mealz plan on a Budget is to eat a fantastic meal from my best Friend and Great Cook, Master Chef, Lynn. I'm having fresh french string beans, top with bake sweet potatoes. Yummy,yummy,yummy. Bake macaroni and cheese, with delicious baked chicken. How you like me now. A very good plan. Thanks Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I like the sound of "Master Chef." You don't have to butter me up, you already have the food. LOL...yeah meals don't get any cheaper than free, huh? Glad you enjoyed it and you're welcome! :>)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts on this post!